Getting the Most From Your Candle
How to get the most out of your candle:
The first burn is the most important as it’s sets the burning memory. So, in order to get the best burn possible, the first time you light the candle you should burn until the pool of melted wax reaches the edges. Never move the candle whilst lit or until the wax hardens.
The candles are made with a self-extinguishing wick. This means they will go out just before they reach the bottom and will leave some un-melted wax.
This is a design feature to stop the bottom of the candle getting too hot.
Don’t worry, you will still get the full burn time by the time it reaches this point.
How long is the burn time of the candles?
The Burn time of each candle is approx. 50 hours
Are the candles vegan?
The candles are suitable for vegans and are cruelty free, with the exception of Coastal Breeze (it has shells on it).
What kind of wax is used in the candles:
A premium blend of the highest quality mineral and vegetable waxes is used to achieve excellent burning properties, superb fragrance retention and unrivalled hot and cold fragrance throw. The wax used is of a ‘food grade’ quality (please don’t eat it!), and does not contain any animal products.
Guidelines for burning your candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle out of reach of children & pets.
- Always leave at least 5cm distance between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place candles near a source of heat.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting and check regularly.
- Always use a candleholder.
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
- Discard candle when pool of wax is less than 10mm.